Wednesday 25 March 2015

Introduction to my life :)

I opened this account several years ago with every intention of blogging about life as a new mum. Now here I sit 4 years on with my second child in my arms writing my first post.

A little about me:

I'm an ordinary person, from an ordinary background, leading a relatively ordinary life :) I'm not saying that life is boring, just that there is nothing special about me or the life I lead. I'm a 35 year old mother of 2 beautiful boys, both of whom are miracles within themselves and I'm proud to be their mother.

My first born is now 4 1/2 years old and full of beans and the joys of life. He started school (reception class) last September and loves keeping us on our toes.

My second son is now 11 days old and the exact likeness of his big brother at this age, had they been born closer together it would be easy to mistake them for twins :)

I work as a Senior Web Developer for a London firm, and I'm currently on Maternity leave. I also write a series of children's books, but this blog isn't to publicise those so will leave it at that.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy my blog, I'll start off with my birth experiences for both children in my next two posts, there are some things close to my heart that will come out in both of these stories.

Feel free to comment, criticise, laugh, cry or whatever you wish as you read through this journey.

Much Love

Bella xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment