Friday 5 June 2015

Apologies x

So sorry I haven't posted in a while. Life has been somewhat manic. I have 5 posts that I have started writing and are still in draft version as we speak. I will endeavour to get these finished and published as soon as I can.  A couple of them are on a HBAC rant, a couple in regards to Aspergers and then a lighthearted post that is almost finished entitled 'Three days in the life of a single mum' (My partner had to go to Germany for a few days and it was the first time I had been 100% responsible for the boys. It was an interesting few days juggling a young baby, a 4 year old with social issues, school runs, bed times and everything that goes with it. I have gained a new found respect for the single mums out there! You guys deserve medals on a daily basis! Respect!

Anyway, I will be updating again soon with some longer posts, but I just wanted to check in and apologise for being quiet.

Bella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment